Hi Olivier,

Olivier Ricordeau wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> First, I'm wondering if it's possible to have several paginators in the
> same page (I want to display them in the same page, but in different
> tabs). I'm asking this question because the example paginator control
> scripts use $this->previous (for instance), so I was thinking that
> several paginators per page could lead to conflicts. If the answer is
> "no", is there a known workaround?

I've recently implement paginator ( in simple use only 1 element by page ).
I have put it in top and bottom inside my view and I've not found any trouble
with them.

in the view
<?php echo $this->paginationControl($this->paginator, 'Jumping',
'paginator.phtml'); ?>

paginator.phtml is like the template found in docs.

> Second question:
For this one I've no idea ... yet :-)

I have a strange behaviour with the view variables. In

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com