-- 411161 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 17 September 2008, 11:05 AM -0700):
> I have a really simple question. Since Zend integrates Dojo, do I still have
> to download Dojo and is there a good tutorial on how to use them together?

If you download the minimal ZF package, Dojo is not included -- but by
default, Zend_Dojo will use a content delivery network, and is still
completely usable.

If you download the full ZF package, a source build of Dojo is installed
in externals/dojo/. Simply symlink or copy this directory into your
document root somewhere, and you can use it.

As for tutorials on using Zend_Dojo, I suggest you checkout my webinar,
available on:

    http://www.zend.com/webinars

as well as my blog, where I've been blogging about ZF+Dojo periodically:

    http://weierophinney.net/matthew/

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/