Hello,

I'm new to Zend Framework and found no solution for my problem:

submitting a form in my action controller I use the following code:

$json = $form->processAjax($request->getPost());

//check if we have a valid form
if($json != 'true')
{
      $this->_helper->viewRenderer->setNoRender(true);
      $this->_helper->layout->disableLayout();

      echo $json;
}

works fine so far.....

If the form is valid I store the data and would like to jump into another
action of my controller.
I tried a lot but rendering, forwarding, using the action stack and so on
does not work till now.

I found no solution to jump into a new action.

When using:

$this->_helper->viewRenderer->setNoRender(false);

$this->_helper->actionStack('index', 'index', 'default');

In the response of the post I see the data of the action but I'm not able to
render them.

Any help would be fine.

Thanks