My apologies, Patrick. I'm not sure how you sent your reports, but I
never received them. Could you please send me your username in a direct
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are aware of the API docs download issue and will work on it once
we've finished our tasks around ZendCon.

As far as infrastructure and general communication goes, it's certainly
fair to say that the ZF team at Zend doesn't have a perfect track
record. We're always trying to improve, so your feedback is greatly
appreciated. That said, stuff happens. We have 4 guys on the team, and
I'm in charge of Java administration right now; the team and I
unfortunately cannot always make administering the site and tools our
highest priority. We try to deliver the most value to the community that
we can, and sometimes that means that we can't have things go 100% the
way we'd like them to. I try to manage our time and tasks to avoid
inconveniences to the community, but we would get far less done if we
invested our time in the vigorous QA that would be required to make sure
that the kinds of issues you mention never come up. I'd love to hear
people's feedback on this; I have come to the conclusion that most in
the community prefer this MO over the alternative by anecdotal evidence
alone.

Please also keep in mind that the ZF community has grown considerably
since the 1.0 release, and judging by several metrics I track on, growth
seems to be accelerating with every new release. While this is great for
the project and the community, it sometimes does make it difficult for
us to answer every communication and address everyone's individual
issues. I'm always interested in any process improvements that might
help us keep up with the growth, so please don't hesitate to make any
suggestions.

,Wil