Alomon wrote:
Hello,

I will probably have to make a little PHP application and use a Framework,
but I really do not think I will use MVC, as the application is for a local
use and will be made up of only 4 pages. in fact, I do not personnaly think
a Framework is useful, but my boss does :D

Anyway, I did not manage to find any tutorial on how tu use Zend without
MVC. It is the first time I will use a Framework, and it is not really easy,
so I really want to begin with a tutorial, or a simple application.

Could someone give me a link showing how to use Zend without MVC?

Thank you in advance.
I think you can use the Zend Framework reference manual minus MVC components and those that integrate with it.

Regards,

--

With warm regards,
Sudheer. S