Hi there

I'm in the process of designing a security model for my Zend Framework
applications.  Essentially what I plan to do, is have a master config on a
module-controller-action basis, which defines whether login is required,
possibly groups who are granted access, and what parameters are allowed
(Allow Known Good) - maybe even define how the parameters should be filtered
(sanitized) here, as well.  I'll then integrate this into a custom request /
router to enforce these rules.

I'll probably have something like an XML file which mirrors the application
structure; that is, a hierarchical list of modules, controllers and actions.

Now - it would help enormously if I can analyse an exiting project, and
generate this list to create / validate such a configuration file.

I've had a look at Zend Tool, and it *seems* that it might be able to help
me do this; can anyone point me in the right direction?  Otherwise I'll have
to do something like; check every directory under 'application' for a
controllers directory, parse each controller directory and then extact a
list of xxxAction function declarations.  Ideally, I'd also like to extract
all calls to GetParam() etc...  But surely there's a cleaner way of doing
this?

Thanks in advance