-- Guillaume Oriol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Wednesday, 24 September 2008, 04:05 AM -0700):
> I wonder why my view sets an HTTP header of
>
> despite the configuration I do in the bootsrap.php with:
> $view = new Zend_View($config->view->toArray());
>
> referencing my config.ini with :
> view.encoding="UTF-8"
> view.escape=htmlentities
> view.strictVars=1
>
> which produces, as expected, in my rendered page:
>
> Where is my error?

Zend_View's encoding is simply to ensure that the view scripts render
with the appropriate encoding. Setting it does not create the
appropriate <meta> tag nor does setting it set the Content-Type header.

You can set the default content-type header in your apache and/or PHP
configuration, or you can do it in your bootstrap code.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/