I am using Zend Framework to develop a web system.
It has a function (let's call it "funcA") required to run periodically.
Thus, I would like to use crontab (Linux command) to run "funcA" every 15 m.

Unfortunately, it seems that there are some configurations on the bootstrap
file, I need to access "funcA" through HTTP

i.e.

**/15 * * * * wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/test/html/cron/pageA*

Is it possible to create a cron job to run "funcA" by using Zend Framework
without HTTP request (use the absolute path, e.g:

/opt/lampp/htdocs/test/html/application/controllers/CronController.php*

)

Regards,

José

P.S: This is the same question someone did on the internet, but without
answers...