On Friday 26 September 2008 17:02:12 Panman wrote:
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney-3 wrote:
> > Yep -- I use it in my pastebin demo:
> >
> >     http://weierophinney.net/matthew/uploads/pastebin-1.0.0.tar.gz
> >
> > One thing to note: BorderContainer and doctypes don't play well together
> > in most cases -- I generally need to omit the DocType declaration when
> > using it.
>
> Do you apply a theme? I've found that when I apply the Tundra theme the
> entire layout dissapears after the page loads.

One thing to watch for is if you are using a local path to dojo rather than
from CDN. I found i had to explicitly set the dojo module path as well as
setting the local path to dojo itself.

    $view->dojo()->registerModulePath('../dijit', 'dijit');

Also there are a some quirks that seem to cause a layout to not appear, which
ultimately are *not* bugs in the ZF implementation.

For example if you do not specify the widths of left/right dijit layout areas
in CSS(outside of a dijit theme) or when you instantiate the dijit layout
helpers, this can cause the layout to not be visible depending on the rest of
your style definitions.

Graham