The form is rendered with decorators (i.e. html tags surrounding the form
elements). The stock behavior is a definitionlist.  You won't likely be able
to format a dl the way you want to.

For that you need custom decorators and css.  Here's one example of using
custom decorators to override the ZF defaults:

http://bethgranter.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/zend-form-custom-decorators/

a little more detail with a table example near the bottom here:

http://devzone.zend.com/article/3450-Decorators-with-Zend_Form