-- fozzyuw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 30 September 2008, 01:14 PM -0700):
> I've got an INI file for configuring a series of Zend SubForms and I'm
> trying to see if there's a way I can condense the following code...
> ---------
> $config = new Zend_Config_Ini('projectForms.ini', 'project form');
>
> $subforms = array();
>
> $subforms['title'] = new Zend_Form_SubForm($config->project->form->title);
> $subforms['dates'] = new Zend_Form_SubForm($config->project->form->dates);
> $subforms['resources'] = new
> Zend_Form_SubForm($config->project->form->resources);
> [...]
>
> // Attach sub-forms to main form
> $this->addSubForms($subforms);
> ---------
>
> I have 11 subForms right now.  I'm wondering if there's a way I can just
> feed the entire subForm INI object to the Form constructor and it'll create
> all the subforms automatically.

Not currently, though it's something I'd like to change in an upcoming
version. If you want to see it sooner, extend Zend_Form and create a new
method for adding sub forms that does not require a Zend_Form object.

> I can't seem to find any details on this
> and it seems "addSubForms()" only takes Form objects (or an array of Form
> objects).
>
> I'd like to see if something like this is possible...

> $config = new Zend_Config_Ini('projectForms.ini', 'project form');
> $this->addSubForms($config->project->form);

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/