Hi,

I have custom classes that extend Zend_Db_Table_Abstract for which I pass
aditional parameters besides the ones needed by Zend_Db_Table_Abstract (the
$db).   I am using a findManyToManyRowset and I could no find a way to pass
those extra parameters to the new created classes.

If I understand correctly this is the part of the code that creates one of
the classes

$db = $this->_getTable()->getAdapter();

        if (is_string($dependentTable)) {
            try {
                @Zend_Loader::loadClass($dependentTable);
            } catch (Zend_Exception $e) {
                require_once 'Zend/Db/Table/Row/Exception.php';
                throw new Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception($e->getMessage());
            }
            $dependentTable = new $dependentTable(array('db' => $db));
        }

So is there a way of defining aditional options?

All my classes (that extends Zend_Db_Table_Abstract) have a constructor like
this

    public function __construct(array $options)
    {
        if(isset($options['prefix']) && strlen($options['prefix']))
        {
            $this->_name = $options['prefix'] . '_' . $this->_name;
            $this->_prefix = $options['prefix'];
        }

        parent::__construct($options);
    }