Hello,

I integrated SWFUpload couple of months ago, and works properly.

I will be back tomorrow with some tips related to integrating them (now is kinda late here).

--
Best regards,
Cristian Bichis

Hi,
Has anybody tried to use SWU upload (http://code.google.com/p/swfupload/)
with Zend?? I have no problem using either Zend Framework or SWU separately,
however when trying to integrate the two, I have problem specifying the
upload_url, which would point to the Action that would process the upload. I used both absolute and different relative path to point to the right
action, but it wouldn't find it:
e.g.:
upload_url = /path/to/control/action or upload_url = www.blabla.com/control/action
etc...
What ever way I specify my action never gets invoked.

In none zend framework you would say:
upload_url = upload.php and it would work correctly...

Thank you,
Monika

using on a project which is set up with Zend Framework structure, when I
specify the upload_url when initializing the setting for SWU, it does not find my php file. I tryed to give both absolute and relative urls, like:

/path/to/control/action or www.blabla.com/control/action... but my action is
not invoked...