-- Todd Wolaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Friday, 03 October 2008, 06:36 PM -0500):
> I've just updated my Zend Framework library on my test server to the latest
> SVN
> head and now I'm getting an APC error:
>
> [apc-error] Cannot redeclare class zend_dojo
>
> I've traced back the error and it starts with Revision 11629 which addressed
> ZF-4458 (Analyse bottlenecks in Zend_Loader and Zend_Loader_PluginLoader and
> attempt to fix).  Thing is... on my development server I don't have any
> problems, even with the latest source.
>
> Dev server (no apc errors):
> Mac OS X / MAMP
> PHP Version 5.2.3
> APC Version 3.0.14
>
> Test server (with apc error above):
> CentOS release 5.2 (Final)
> PHP Version 5.2.6
> APC Version 3.0.19
>
> My test server is setup/configured as my final production server will be. Any
> ideas on how to fix this error?

I'm working on a solution to that over the weekend; in the meantime,
revert to a revision prior to 11629 or use the latest release (1.6.1).

The changes are solid -- all tests continue to pass -- but there are
some language level issues that only seem to get exposed when a full
application is run, and I'll be working to solve those.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/