I'll go one step farther than Matthew and say that we *strongly
encourage* community members to cover the corner cases of distribution
for ZF. For example, we've long asserted that a component-by-component
PEAR channel will not be something that we'll be taking on at Zend, but
it is an example of a distribution channel that I and the rest of the ZF
team here would love to see. This distribution mechanism also seems very
compelling.

Please, keep them coming!

,Wil

http://codeutopia.net/blog/2008/10/06/zend-framework-components-as-