To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:58 PM
Subject: [fw-general] Zend_File_Transfer Fatal error

Hi

whatever I try I end up with the error below:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to
Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Abstract::addValidators() must be an array,
string given, called in F:\wwwroot\ultitecwww\admin\admin.php on line 174
and defined in F:\wwwroot\library\Zend\File\Transfer\Adapter\Abstract.php on
line 333

I'm using 1.6.1, I'm not using the whole framework and I'm only using
Zend_File_Transfer.

$upload = new Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Http();
$upload->addValidators('Size', '250kB')
         ->addValidators('Count', 5)
         ->addValidators('FilesSize', '1MB')
         ->addValidators('Extension', 'gif, jpg, png')
         ->addValidators('ImageSize', array(10, 10, 1024, 768))
         ->setDestination('C:/uploads');

if (!$upload->isValid()) {
   print_r($upload->getMessages());
   die();
}
try {
   $upload->receive();
} catch (Zend_File_Transfer_Exception $e) {
   $e->getMessage();