-- edub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 14 October 2008, 12:24 PM -0700):
> I have read through the forums and tried for several hours now to get a
> simple viewscript to work - I am still unable to get a form element to
> render. Hopefully someone can offer some advice:

<snip>

> My orderdetailform.phtml view script:
> <?php
>     foreach ($this->element as $item) {
>         $item->setView($this);
>         echo "Setting View<br>";
>     }
> ?>
> <form>
>       <h2>Order Detail Form</h2>
>       <?php echo $this->ORDER_NUMBER; ?>

Change the above to "$this->element->ORDER_NUMBER". The form is in the
view script as the "element" property, and you want to grab the element
ORDER_NUMBER off the form object. (You're already doing that in the
foreach loop at the top of the view script ;-))

> </form>

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/