Karol Grecki wrote:

> dandans wrote:
>>
>> Ok, using the Zend test application created by Paul with slight change, I
>> re-did the test. Please check the result at
>> http://www.yiiframework.com/performance/
>>
>> Still, ZF does not gain much help from APC. I guess part of the reason is
>> because ZF relies on PHP include_path to find classes to be included.
>>

> You should really leave that for someone competent and stop wasting time.
> You are using 2 year old version of php on a Vista operating system - no
> one will take those tests seriously even if they would make any sense,
> which they don't.
>
> Karol

Your empty attack doesn't make you sound more scientific or competent.

We all know testing environment affects test absolute numbers. However, the
purpose of the Yii benchmark is trying to compare frameworks. If you can
point out which test applications are not set up correctly, I am more than
willing to update them. Unless you or someone designs and performs a new
test, the Yii benchmark is still one of the most up-to-date ones. And
whether it is make sense really depends on your intelligence. Do something
instead of just empty judgement.