Hi,

I have some problems in "translating" the decorator definitions for a
table based form layout when using an ini file.

For the elements I want to use these definitions:

    $this->setElementDecorators(
        array(
            'ViewHelper',
            'Errors',
            array(
                array('data' => 'HtmlTag'),
                array('tag' => 'td', 'class' => 'element')
            ),
            array(
                'Label',
                array('tag' => 'td')
            ),
            array(
                array('row' => 'HtmlTag'),
                array('tag' => 'tr')
            )
        )
    );

This works perfectly as expected. But now I want to use the same
definitions within an ini file and I fail:

  elementDecorators.helper.decorator   = viewHelper
  elementDecorators.errors.decorator   = errors
  elementDecorators.data.decorator     = htmlTag
  elementDecorators.data.options.tag   = td
  elementDecorators.data.options.class = element
  elementDecorators.label.decorator    = label
  elementDecorators.label.tag          = td
  elementDecorators.row.decorator      = htmlTag
  elementDecorators.row.options.tag    = tr

This results in an output like this:

  <label for="name" class="required">Pizzaname</label>
  <input type="text" name="name" id="name" value="" size="32"
         maxlength="64"></tr>
  <label for="description" class="required">Beschreibung</label>
  <textarea name="description" id="description" cols="32"
            rows="3"></textarea></tr>

Somehow the TD tags are missing completely and the LABEL tag is not
included within the TR tag. What is wrong with my element decorator
definitions?

Thanks for your help

Ralf