Steven Szymczak wrote:
> The resources you provided, as well as those in the Zend Devzone, are
> helping me get my head around this.  Thanks for that.
>
> The problem I'm having now is trying to figure out how to wrap two
> inputs (username and password), as well as their Label decorators, in a
> Username label always ends up outside the block.  Trying to add an
> overwritten.

I'm not an expert in Form so I do my best with the css.

dl.zend_form{
        margin: 0.5em 0.25em;
        line-height: 1.5em;
        vertical-align: middle;
}
.zend_form dt dd{ margin: 6px 12px; line-height: 1.5em; }
.zend_form dt{ clear: both; float:left; margin-right: 6px; padding-left: 8px;
width: 225px; background-color: transparent;}

as the zend_form dl is inside a fixed div or fieldset it's ok.
Also I've made a lot about label and input type ...

But that's the way I've start

--

     Bruno Friedmann