Hello,

I am trying to override the ErrorHandler plugin and I have run into an
issue:

I have created a plugin, Infinite_Controller_Plugin_ErrorHandler, derived
from Zend's copy, and if i register the plugin at stack position 100 (as the
current one is done in the Front Controller), I'll get an exception thrown
that there is already a plugin registered there when I dispatch.

So:

1) Am I doing it wrong? Should I be registering it earlier? 99 instead of
100? Seems an aweful waste to load 2 ErrorHandlers.
2) Should I be setting noErrorHandler to avoid the Front Controller from
creating a Zend_Controller_Plugin_ErrorHandler? Seems like this wouldnt be
the solution to me
3) Should I be overriding the Front Controller as well? Also seems a bit
much to change the ErrorHandler.
4) Is there an issue with the Plugin Broker that it is purely checking the
class type in hasPlugin, rather than checking for instanceof?
4.1) Should there be a feature or bug request to modify the dispatch
function in the Front Controller to use a class variable for where it should
look for the ErrorHandler?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards
Tim