Hey!

I have an issue when I try to store Zend_Date object into an array, I guess is
not Zend_Date but I don't know what it happend, that's hwat I got:

I get some dates from the database, I create a Zend_Date object with this db
date then I clone it and add some stuff to the object, then I store every
object in an array, but when I try to print the $date->toString() date I have
duplicated dates, I mean $objStart == $objEnd, like isn't cloned.

$arrTimes = array();

while ( $arrRowData = $objDbStatement->fetch() )
{
    $objStart = new Zend_Date( $arrRowData['work_time_specific_date'],
Zend_Date::ISO_8601, Zend_Registry::get( "objLocale" ) );

    $objStart->setTimeZone( 'UCT' );

    $objEnd = clone $objStart;

    $objStart->setTime( $arrRowData['time_start'] );

    $objEnd->setTime( $arrRowData['time_end'] );

    $arrTimes[] = array(
        'start' => $objStart,
        'end' => $objEnd,
        'type' => 'enabled'