Please accept my apologies as this is only marginally related to Zend, but as
the site is built with it & this forum contains some fine minds I wanted to
ask people's opinion.

I'm getting an issue where the HTML renders wrongly but randomly. The same
HTML page is served each time but with different results. I was assuming
this could be something to do with output buffering - perhaps the full
document is somehow delayed so the browser begins rendering before it is
ready. It only occurs in Firefox.

The site: http://70.32.72.123
Occasionally on some of the items the HTML blocks break apart so that the
headline and image are split as if in separate divs, hopefully you can spot
what I mean (nb the site is pretty wild). If it doesn't appear first time
try refreshing or going to 2nd page, or going to 'events'. If you view
source, it shows that the html is the same for each item.

I tried using ob_start() to buffer the page but it didn't help. Any ideas at
all for what is happening or things to try?  It's Firefox only, Safari/IE
ok. But FF is usually the best, so it's really bugging me... Apologies once
again for the peripheral nature of this post.