http://www.nabble.com/file/p20325789/1.gif

The captcha gets created but i noticed besides the fact that i cant get the
text on the captcha validated with entered text. On my folder two captcha
images are created on hiting the page.

I have tried to figure out what might be causing this but to no avail. Any
suggestions?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20325789/2.gif

dele454 wrote:

> Any one out there with help? Please!!
>
> dele454 wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> i am trying to verify the text submitted to match that of the captcha. If
>> valid(same) echo 'validated'.
>>
>> class JoinController extends Zend_Controller_Action
>> {
>>
>>              public function indexAction(){
>>
>>              $this->_helper->layout->setLayout('layout-site');
>>              $view = new Zend_View();
>>              // Originating request:
>>              $captcha = new Zend_Captcha_Image(array(
>>                      'name' => 'foo',
>>                      'height' => 100,
>>                      'width' => 202,
>>                      'wordLen'=> '6',
>>                      'expiration' => '300',
>>                      'font' =>
>> 'C:/xampp/htdocs/xampp/mainevent/public_html/img/font/ravie.ttf',
>>
>> 'imgDir'=>'C:/xampp/htdocs/xampp/mainevent/public_html/img/captcha',
>>                      'imgUrl' => '../img/captcha',
>>                      'fontSize' => '24',
>>

>>              ));
>>              $id = $captcha->generate();
>>              $this->view->showCaptcha = $captcha->render($view);
>>

>>              if ($captcha->isValid($_POST['captcha'])) {
>>                    echo "Validated!";
>>
>>                  }
>>               else{ echo "no";
>>               print_r($captcha->getMessages());}
>>              }
>>

>> }
>>
>> When i submit the form it always echos 'no'!. Printing the error message
>> i get this
>>
>> Array ( [missingValue] => Empty captcha value )
>>
>> How can i sort this out. I am thinking the captcha will always have a
>> different value on post when compared to the text field. How can i
>> resolve this.

-----
dee