Hi,

I thought I would take the Preview Release for a spin.  But I immediately
hit an issue with Zend_Translate.

My error message is:

Notice: No translation for the language 'en_GB' available. in
/Users/rwc/Sites/ZendFramework-SVN/library/Zend/Translate/Adapter.php on
line 301

I have a language plugin I call in my bootstrap.  This works perfectly under
1.6.3, here is the code:

<?php
class Magik_Plugin_Language extends Zend_Controller_Plugin_Abstract
{
    public function preDispatch(Zend_Controller_Request_Abstract $request)
    {
        $locale = new Zend_Locale();

        $frontendOptions = array(
            'automatic_cleaning_factor' => 0,
            'cache_id_prefix' => 'Magik_',
            'lifetime' => null
        );

        $backendOptions = array(
            'cache_dir' => CACHE
        );

        $cache = Zend_Cache::factory('Core', 'File', $frontendOptions,
$backendOptions);
        Zend_Translate::setCache($cache);

        $options = array('scan' => Zend_Translate::LOCALE_DIRECTORY);

        $translate = new Zend_Translate('csv', 'languages', 'auto',
$options);

        if ($translate->isAvailable($locale->getLanguage()) != 1) {
            $locale->setLocale('en');
        }

        $translate->setLocale($locale->getLanguage());

        setcookie('lang', $locale->getLanguage(), null, '/');

        Zend_Registry::set('locale', $locale->getLanguage());
        Zend_Registry::set('Zend_Translate', $translate);

The other interesting thing to note is that in my cache directory with 1.6.3
I get two files, but with the PR I get loads!  One for each lang file and
one for each file under my CVS directory (repository, entries, root etc).

I had a look at the docs online and there was some mention of Zend Locale
compatibility mode which I have set to false, but still no luck.

Any pointers?

Cheers,
- Robert

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.