Hi,

This was posted in Dec 2007. I have the same question. Is there anyway using
fetchAll and setFetchMode to set the explicit class name that's returned in
the array?

Or is this a design conflict? Here's basically the situation:

class Articles extends Zend_Db_Table_Abstract
{
        protected $_name = "articles";
        protected $_rowClass = "Article";

        public function fetchActive()
        {
                $db = Zend_Registry::get('db');
                $db->setFetchMode(Zend_Db::FETCH_OBJ);
                $select = $db->select()
                        ->from($this->_name)
                        ->where('active = 1')
                        ->order('creation_date DESC');
                // want to return array of articles objects here instead of
stdClass
                return $db->fetchAll($select);

class Article extends Zend_Db_Table_Row_Abstract

Is this the wrong way to approach models? Or is there a better way to obtain
the fetchAll array of Articles as a return value from the fetchActive()
method.

Thanks very much!