Hi guys,

for our application we need two different auth adapters (Ldap, DbTable). One is used for a specified ip range, the other is used as default if connection comes from an ip address outside the range specified for the first adapter.

So I am thinking about to write an auth adapter chain with assertion to identify which adapter should be used. For example assertion could be an ip range (e.g. 192.168.1.0/24) or random for application based auth adapter load balancing.

It will extend Zend_Auth_Adapter_Interface.

Is there interest in such a auth adapter chain?

-- Jan