To: "fw-general" <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: [fw-general] Zend_File_Transfer - is this a BUG?

Hello,

I have a problem on a unix server using Zend_File_Transfer
(Zend_Form_Element_File).

I try to upload a file and i get an exception "The given destination is no
directory or does not exist".

In general the reason for this error is that I'm using different
'upload_tmp_dir',
but the _getTmpDir method just looks for sys_get_temp_dir() and doesn't
tries to look for
ini_get('upload_tmp_dir');

So is this a bug, or exists here some workaround?

--
Pagarbiai,
Vladas Diržys