If I remember correctly, a basic single action dispatch takes approximately 4 to 5MB. Mind you, this includes a couple of Zend_Config objects and some other goodies...

A.J. Brown wrote:
Now I'm curious as to how much peak memory the default "Hello World" install
consumes.  Does someone know, or want to benchmark it?  I'll write a benchmark when I get
home if I don't see a reply before then.

-- A.J. Brown