> I have finally solved the problem!!

So... what was the problem?  It wasn't clear from your e-mail.

There was another issue as well which might be the trigger of
> IteratorAggregate problem above, a view helper (i believe action helper
> would react same) in layout which was named as "xUrl". Class name was
> "Zend_View_Helper_xUrl" and file name was xUrl.php starting with lower case.
> After I fix the first problem I've seen ZF was tring to include XURL.php
> which doesn't exist in linux servers but exist in developer machine (XP).

There is no "Zend_View_Helper_xUrl" class.  Here is a list of all view
helpers packaged with Zend Framework:

http://framework.zend.com/svn/framework/standard/trunk/library/Zend/View/Helper/

First of, please improve the documantation about action and view helpers at
> least put with bigger header that *helper names must start with Capital
> letter*.

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/coding-standard.naming-conventions.html#coding-standard.naming-conventions.classes

Perhaps most relevant for this case:

See the class names in the standard and extras libraries for examples of
> this classname convention.  IMPORTANT: Code that must be deployed
> alongside ZF libraries but is not part of the standard or extras libraries
> (e.g. application code or libraries that are not distributed by Zend) must
> never start with "Zend_" or "ZendX_".

The naming convention is established and clear.

-Matt