From: MrEMan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:50 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] How the heck do you go into production mode?

I've been developing a Zend app for awhile now. It's a project I adopted
from a previous contractor and I am not the one responsible for deploying
it.
I've recently encountered a production bug and really need to run the app in
production mode locally to figure this out.

How do I run my Zend Framework app in production? It must be obvious,
because it doesn't seem to be documented _anywhere_.

Thanks