From: Julian102 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 11:52 AM
To: fw-general@lists.zend.com
Subject: [fw-general] Are folders storing include files still relevant in
zend framework

Hello,

I am new to zend framework and would like to know how include files are used
in zend.

Currently I have an includes folder storing my include files in my public
folder with my css and flash folders etc. I am callling these files from
layout.phtml etc however I do not feel this is the best way of doing things
as I feel the html should be stored in the view.

If you could explain a better way of doing things or a link to somewhere
that explain the situation better I would be very appreciative.

Thank You

Julian