Hi

I have a Zend_Cache question, sorry for bad spelling!

I use fetch mode FETCH_OBJ, and then I store a db fetchAll() return in the
cache. The cache will hold an array of objects, index start [0], good so
far.

So, here is the problem:

Now I remove a singel item in that array, and then save the cache (update
existing cache).

The point is to avoid to remove the whole cache, and only do a change in the
existing cache.

Lets say my cached object include this, "textId => 12", and now I want to
remove the element that hols textId 12 from the cache

How can I do that? The built in $cache->remove('id'), removes the whole
cache!

Is it possible to specify the array key to for example my textId?

Is it possible to seach the cache array for the element that contains a
specific textId?

many thanks fore advise / johannes