Is it possible to create nested objects with Zend_Soap_Wsdl to use for WSDL
generation? I tried someting like this:

--- SNIP ---

class MyFooResult
{
    /**
     * @var MyFooSubResult[]
     */
    public $sub;

    /* ... */
}

--- SNAP ---

...but I am getting an Zend_Soap_Wsdl_Exception with following message:

> Cannot add a complex type MyFooSubResult[] that is not an object or where
> class could not be found in 'DefaultComplexType' strategy.

This exception will be caused because
Zend_Soap_Wsdl_Strategy_DefaultComplexType is used for class properties and it
searchs for a class named "MyFooSubResult[]".

Am I doing something wrong or is it impossible (at the moment?) to use nested
objects for WSDL generation?

-- Jan
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger