To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:48 PM
Subject: [fw-general] zend_date with milliseconds question

Hi list, I noticed in the documentation for Zend_Date (
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.date.constants.html ) that 3
constants are available for outputting a millisecond time; S, A, and
Zend_Date::MILLISECOND.

When I use the constants though, I get different values. S returns 0
and A returns 49410 or some other slowly increasing number (looking at
the code it looks like the current number of seconds that have elapsed
in the day)

If I do this

 $date->get(Zend_Date::MILLISECOND);

I get 0, the same as using S.

My question, is which of the constants specified in the documentation
is correct?

Creating a new date object does not set the milliseconds value either.
I'm using version 1.6.1.

Thanks,
Tim