Hello,

I am trying to set sessions to be remembered for 2 weeks. I have set
remember_me_seconds to 1209600. I call Zend_Session::rememberMe() once the
user is authenticated.

Works great.

The problem occurs that the cookie expiry time is never updated after this
point and will expire in 2 weeks regardless of how much activity. I want to
be able to extend this to current activity + 2 weeks, but using
Zend_Session::rememberMe() in the bootstrap calls regenerateId() and changes
the session id on every pageload which will break some code I am using that
needs a steady session id.

The question is: IS there a way to call rememberMe() without it calling
regenerateId(), should I request a new feature? I know I can override the
session object to do what I want without too much trouble, but I believe I
might be missing something in my application design? How do you guys deal
with remembering sessions?

Tim