-- Superbiji » <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Thursday, 27 November 2008, 07:10 PM +0700):
> I'm using included dojo in ZF 1.7 distribution but not working.. while
> using donloaded one from dojo site works

Try changing which CDN you are using. We are using the Google AJAX CDN
by default now, but it may not have all the dojox items.

> and come on it is 36MB in ZF ! and only 2M from dojo website

First off, Dojo does *not* add 36MB to ZF... and none of the tarballs
are 36MB. Dojo *does* double the size of the ZF tarball, however.

The reason behind this is because we are shipping a source distribution
of Dojo, which is not run through shrinksafe or stripped of comments and
whitespace. This is so that *developers* can have all the tools they need
for both development and distribution of their applications: the actual
human-readable Dojo source code, the Dojo Objective Harness (DOH! --
Dojo's unit testing framework) and Dojo's build system.

The 2M Dojo distribution you refer to is what is called a "minimal"
build: it contains only Dojo source, and that source has been stripped
of comments and whitespace and run through shrinksafe. It is a great way
to get started with Dojo, but if you want to create custom builds that
bundle precisely the features you use in your application, or if you
want to start unit testing your JS code, you'll need to eventually get a
source build.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/