Just as an addition, I just had a thought of maybe creating a 'secureParam'
object that you could use.

If i had a class that had __get/__set methods (acting as an array) I passed
as a param to the common action, I could then confirm the passed param was
an instance of that class?

Would it be possible to forge such a request?