http://www.nabble.com/file/p20732321/form-element.png

This is what I would like to achieve with Zend_Form and was looking for some
suggestions on how best to implement it.

Ideally it would be marked up like this:

<dt>
    <label>Did you find our site easy to use?</label>
</dt>
<dd>
    <textarea></textarea>
    <ul class="errors">
        <li>Please provide details</li>
    </ul>
</dd>

I can do this with a sub form and view script decorator but wondered if
there might be better approaches? Using display group functionality for
example?