Hi guys, Matthew, Thomas,

I’m giving a try to Zend_Form + Zend_File_Transfer and I’m facing a issue with Zend_Form_Element_File::getValue()

I’m not using Zend_Form to renders my forms.
Before displaying the form (on create or update) I populate it with default values or values from the db and then I’m using Zend_Form::getValues() to pass form values to the view.

But here with files element Zend_Form_Element_File::getValue() try to access the global $_FILES and as no form has been submitted yet an exception thrown :

throw new Zend_File_Transfer_Exception(sprintf('"%s" not found by file transfer adapter', $find));

See :
Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Abstract ::getFileInfo($file = null)
Zend_File_Transfer_Adapter_Abstract ::_getFiles($files, $names = false, $noexception = false)

Is it a issue or am I using incorrectly Zend_Form + Zend_File_Transfer ?

Regards,

--
Laurent Melmoux
Conseil et Solutions Web | [EMAIL PROTECTED]