Hi Aaron!

netlynx wrote:

I have been subscribed to the groups here for a while, and I am somewhat versed in pulling rss feeds and atom feeds and storing them in a database.
What I am wondering is, is there a feed for these mailing lists (as
opposed to downloading them via e-mail and filtering them into folders). Long explanation short, are the Zend Framework Mailing Lists available via
RSS feed? (download only, not posting that is).

Thanks
Aaron

Oh and just to clarify (laugh), I realize that I could register a mail
account specifically to receive the groups and have PHP/Zend Framework
handle the incoming messages. I am more-so looking for a feed (pull) as
opposed to a mail (push) type scenario.