I am looking for suggestions on how to structure my Zend code for
implementing a site that contains the following features:

1. MVC-based code for the public website
2. A REST-based server to provide programmatic access to application data
3. Admin utility functions that are run by cron jobs and on demand on a
command line
4. Utility classes that are shared by all three of the above.

Is there a good example or tutorial that demonstrates how to structure code
for this type of site?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Steve W.