Hey Joe,

> Why?
> We have Zend Search Lucene file with instruction if ($docStoreOffset
> != (int)0xFFFFFFFF)
> If you run this on 32bit or 64bit system it will work just fine.
>
> Then you encode it with 32bit Zend Encoder (64bit Zend Encoder does not exist)
> When you run this encoded file on 64bit system it fails. Apparently
> during encode process the 64bit-sensitive instruciotn gets killed and
> on 64bit system it doesn't work.

I'll start looking into this, but just to confirm I guess I need to
understand the problem a bit more.

Which files are you encoding?  Your application, or the ZF library, or both?

Is there a simple test (with minimal code) that would demonstrate the
problem?  I am attempting to understand your code above, but I am not quite
sure what the value of $docStoreOffset is.

I have a Redhat 64bit machine at my disposal so I will attempt to confirm
and ask around the company.

-ralph

--
Ralph Schindler
Software Engineer     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]