Hmm, I think you are confusing the apache config files with php files.

> [CODE]
>
> # To customize this VirtualHost use an include file at the following
> location
>      Include
> "/usr/local/apache/conf/userdata/std/2/domains/mydomain.co.za/me.conf"
> [/CODE]
>
> And then me.conf looks like this:
> [CODE]
> Include "/home/domain/apps"
> Include "/home/domain/apps/models"
> Include "/home/domain/apps/lib"
> [/CODE]

What it is said that you need those paths in your application, you need to
put those directives (which would be written out as the following)

Set_include_path('/home/domain/apps' . PATH_SEPARATOR .
                 '/home/domain/apps/models' . PATH_SEPARATOR .
                 '/home/domain/apps/lib');

This would be done inside your index.php or your bootstrap.php files and NOT
inside your apache configuration files.

For a better understanding of where these types of things go, have a look at
the Quickstart guide and the quickstart application:

http://staging.framework.zend.com/docs/quickstart

-ralph

--
Ralph Schindler
Software Engineer     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]