I am trying to create a basic content serving controller where user created
data is served using the action name as a name specified by the user.
(Overridden __call in the controller).

I have hit a bit of a snag in that it looks like Zend is normalising
(lowercasing and doing funky stuff with camelcase and underscores) action
values which isnt ideal for my situation. Is there a way to turn this
behaviour off? Or even a poke in the right direction of where its occuring?
I havent had a chance to delve into the router/front controller/dispatcher
but my quick look didnt uncover anything.

Thanks

Tim