Hi guys,

I'm just doing a bit of work with the Dojo date and time pickers, and it's
all going wonderfully, and I decided to use the Zend_Date::ISO_8601 method
for formatting the output from MySQL, which works perfectly well, all except
for the fact it's appending a timezone, which then goes and screws with the
time that gets displayed in the time picker - i wouldn't have noticed this
if it wasn't for DST!

Anyway, all I want is to basically turn off the whole timezone thing - I
don't need it for this project, and it's much more "obvious" for the time
stored in the DB to be the time of the event, not a GMT representation of
it. I tried $date->setTimezone(NULL); and $date->setTimezone(''); but I got
nothing. Of course I can chop the last 6 chars off the string and everything
will be fine, but i'd rather not have to resort to such clunkiness if at all
possible.