Hi
I'm implementing recaptcha but I would like to change the theme and the
language.

Here is how I create the form element:

$captcha = new Zend_Form_Element_Captcha('challenge', array(
                        'captcha' => 'ReCaptcha',
                                'captchaOptions' => array(
                                'captcha' => 'ReCaptcha',
                                'privKey' => $config->recaptcha->private,
                                'pubKey' => $config->recaptcha->public)
                        ));

now I would like to pass the options to the service: array('theme' =>
'clean', 'lang' => 'de')

I tried several ways but couldn't make it work. How can I access the adapter
and pass the options?
I know there is a method setOptions() for the service but how can I get the
service if I have instantiated the form element?

Thanks!!
Markus