Thank you for the feedback.

I never planned to charge even a penny about basic needs. Believe more in
the "freemium" idea. But I "may be" consider to ask for some donate things
for conjobs such need to work more frequently as you said.

Like many of yours, i plan twice and code once. So the system is up and
working like clockwork even for the webcrons that need to be launched every
5 minutes.

At this point, i just want to ask has anyone experienced with donate like
income model? Does it really work, do people donate? Consider that it is not
a Wikipedia.

And the last thing here you go the demo login for people who hestitate to
register i've just added;
http://cronme.org/account/login/email/demo%40cronme.org/password/demo

By the way Till, i can see your email in unapproved user table standing
alone. Any problem you had?

Cheers,
Serkan