Aniketto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a page displying databse table. One field is text box and can be
> edited. Now when I click on submit button, the same page should get
> displayed. But I get a 'Page not found error'.
>
> The url also contains controller name twice .
> It should be actually
> http://localhost/mobile_mail/admin/maillist/detail
>
> but it becomes
> http://localhost/mobile_mail/admin/maillist/maillist/detail
>
> what can be the problem?

What is the "action" of your form (from the final HTML)? how are you
setting it (in the PHP)?

Unless something at /mobile_mail/admin/maillist/detail is redirecting,
the incorrect url must be in the action of the form. If you want to
submit to the same page as the form is on, it is quite acceptable to use
an empty action (i.e action = "" - just don't leave out the attribute
all together)