Whao!! Thanks for this comprehensive explanation. You really shed light on a
lot of things. Am reading a few books on Dojo so i reckon i was adapting the
code to the ZF rather than find out how the framework would have it
rendered. Above all your covered a lot of things the documentation doesnt
make mention about. Thanks Matthew, i really appreciate your help. I will be
reading through your comments again to juice out every info. I will let you
know if i was able to render the dijit ZF-way!

Thanks once again

-----
dee